Jainism - Free Audio Downloads
You may download these audios freely. However, if you want to use them on your website or blog, please read the copyright notice below.
Note: This page is configured for the latest browsers. Since all browsers do not support the latest W3C (The World Wide Web Consortium) standards uniformly, you may see either a link or an alternate audio player or both in some browsers. If you use Firefox you may not see any player since they do not support mp3 files. However, you can use the Download link to listen to the audio.
To start an audio, please click on the play button. If you do not hear the sound or unable to start the player, please check the volume controls of your computer and your browser settings. To download an audio file to your computer right click on the link "Download" and select save target as You can listen to more of these podcasts by visiting our Podcast Website: SRUTAM.COM
Suggestions for Further Reading
- The Concept of Atman or Eternal Soul in Hinduism
- The Problem of Maya Or Illusion and How To Deal With It
- Belief In Atman, The Eternal Soul Or The Inner Self
- Brahman, The Highest God Of Hinduism
- The Bhagavad Gita Original Translations
- The Bhagavadgita, Philosophy and Concepts
- Bhakti yoga or the Yoga of Devotion
- Hinduism And The Evolution of Life And Consciousness
- Origin, Definition and Introduction to Hinduism
- Hinduism, Way of Life, Beliefs and Practices
- Symbolic Significance of Numbers in Hinduism
- The Belief of Reincarnation of Soul in Hinduism
- The True Meaning Of Renunciation According To Hinduism
- The Symbolic Significance of Puja Or Worship In Hinduism
- Introduction to the Upanishads of Hinduism
- Origin, Principles, Practice and Types of Yoga
- Hinduism and the Belief in one God
Copyright: You are free to download these audios and use them for your personal use. You may also use them on your website with attribution stating Hinduwebsite.com as the original provider. However, you cannot alter the original audio, make your own remix copies, publish the text, or use them to create videos. Commercial use of these audios is strictly prohibited. Commercial use constitutes receipt of financial benefits through direct or indirect use of the files (through sale, licensing, ad banners, etc.) Hinduwebsite.com is entitled to proprietary and copyright protection for these audio files. Anyone responsible for any violations against such rights may be sued by Hinduwebsite.com, its owners, or agents.
Translate the Page