Papaji - Index of Discourses
"Who am I?" This is what we have come here to understand, and we have not done this at any time before. This question must be solved but we have postponed it. Everyone has postponed it for millions of years. We will not postpone this here. There is no method to practice. Simply find out, "Who am I?" This is not a method or practice or sadhana. This can be done here and now - in this instant - because the Self is here. Enlightenment means to know thy Self - to know, "Who am I." This is Enlightenment."
Suggestions for Further Reading
- Thoughts and Quotations for Meditation
- Perspectives and Viewpoints
- Prayers and Quotes From The Mother
- Essays and Writings of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother
- Writings and Quotationsof Jiddu Krishnamurthy
- Pythagoras, Pythagorean Wisdom, and Philosophy
- Supreme Personality by Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft
- The Hindu-Yogi Science Of Breath, by Yogi Ramacharaka
Introduction to Hinduism
The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad
The Chandogya Upanishad
Source: Reprinted with the kind permission of the Avadhuta Foundation. The Avadhuta Foundation was established in 1993 to further the teachings of Sri H.W.L. Poonja, affectionately referred to as Papaji, and to make available the archives of Papaji’s talks in India. You may visit their website from here.