Supreme Personality - Contents
Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft
Your Psychic Nature possesses limitless power and possibilities, which you may have as life realities.
Quit damning yourself. Nothing is impossible. You hold the key to the Universe. Mind is Supreme. Thought limitless. Weave your Spirit out of sunbeams. Seize the glittering stars and they will become your chariots. You and the Universe of God are one. To-day is eternal. This shining moment is everlasting. Lift your eyes to Visions that gleam thru the purple clouds of loveliness, from the matchless forms of Beauty, and YOU SHALL SEE THE INVISIBLE. Listen to the Voices that unseal the velvet lips of Silence, and YOU SHALL HEAR THE INAUDIBLE. Put forth your Supreme hand unto Dominions, Principalities and Powers, and YOU SHALL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE. Dr. Croft, New Haven, Conn.
Suggestions for Further Reading
- Understanding Your Attachments
- Awakening Your Mind and Body To Higher Consciousness
- How to Cultivate Mindful Awareness
- The Basis For Spiritual Life
- Christian Inspiration
- Opening Your Heart to Compassion
- For the Ego Religion is a Tool
- Conquering Fear
- Gandhi, Jesus, Hitler, What is Common to Them?
- Healing Your Consciousness - Advanced Self-healing Techniques
- How to Solve Problems With Spiritual Help?
- Self Discovery - Opening the Door to Self-realization
- How Karma Applies to Animals?
- The Truth About You and Your Self-image
- Relevance of Scriptures in Modern Life
- Making Peace With The Imperfections of Your Existence
- Materialism and Spirituality, The Two Paths of Life
- The Soul and the Mind
- Morality and Nature in Good Vs. Evil
- What is Your Natural State of Mind?
- Why Gandhi's Non-violence Was not True Non-violence
- Objective Concentration Techniques
- If Peace Is All You Want
- Please Come Back to Earth and Be Here
- The Importance of Right Knowledge
- Right Thinking, Right Speech and Right Action
- How to Practice Silence
- The Soul, The Ego and The Process of Liberation
- Spirituality - The Power of True Surrender
- Tapping Into The Hidden Intelligence
- Ten Reflections For a Spiritual Person
- The Mind and The Illusion of Reality
- What is True Surrender
- What is True Surrender
- Your True Guru
- The Significance of Vegetarian Food In Spiritual Life
- Books on Vegetarian Cooking
- Is Enlightenment the Right Word for Spiritual Liberation?
- Who Am I?
- Why do we want our World to End?
- Why is Life Such a Struggle?
- What is Intelligence? A Definition of Intelligence.
- The Witness Self or the Observing Self
- The Zen Art of Seeing Things As They Are - A Story
Introduction to Hinduism
The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad
The Chandogya Upanishad
Source: Supreme Personality by Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft Psychotherapist and Lecturer. New Haven Printing Company, Publishers, New Haven, Connecticut. The text has been formatted by Jayaram V for Hinduwebsite.com. While we have made every effort to reproduce the text correctly, we do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions or inaccuracies in the reproduction of this text.