From The Editor's Desk
(Hinduwebsite Editorial - Exploring Truth Amidst Illusions and Distortions)
Hinduwebsite.com know that religious people should not overly get involved with political matters. Hinduwebsite.com also believe in the importance of religious harmony and secularism in multiracial and multicultural societies like India and the USA. However, this editorial has become necessary in response to how for the last several decades some Bollywood movie producers and directors have been misusing their creativity and wealth to propagate and establish a composite culture in India at the expense of the native cultures. There are certain vested interests in the industry who want the status quo to continue in the name of secularism because they are benefited by it immensely. These people who include some prominent writers, directors, producers, actors and distributors, do not care for India or its welfare. It is obvious from the kind of movies they produce and why they produce them. What motivates them is neither the love for the country nor respect for its complex culture, but the prospects of money and profit. The following diagram illustrates why they want to harp on secularism and ignore the problem of corruption and other major problems plaguing India today. You have to know why they want to keep India poor and divided.
Suggestions for Further Reading
- Bollywood Seculars and their Hidden Agenda
- Should December 25 be a Public Holiday in India?
- Gods and Goddess in the Entertainment World
- Conditioned Ignorance, The New Social Evil
- Confusion Over Indian History
- Current Trends in Hindu Society - Decline and Fall
- Phoolan Devi - The Faith of a Dacoit
- If you Protect the Law, The Law Will Protect You
- The Dharma of Helping Others
- Hindu Society Contemporary Problems
- Exploring Truth - Hinduwebsite Editorials
- Islamic Fundamentalism is a Virus
- Why the Disaster Happened At Kedarnath?
- Love Jihad - War in the Name of Love
- Swami Nityananda - Time For Truth
- Protests, Bandhs and Violent Agitations - To What End?
- Racism in America, The Truth
- Rape and Vegetarianism
- Sexual Morality and Spiritual Gurus
- In Defense of Rabindranath Tagore and V.S.Naipaul
- Teaching Faith in Classrooms
- The Kiss of Anger and the Dance of Hate
- The Problem of Conversion - Make Hinduism a Missionary Religion
- Are You a Secular Person? Should You Be?
- Building A Mosque Near Ground Zero