Three Simple Methods to Reduce Your Back Pain
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general health care information purposes or educational purposes only, and should not be considered complete or used as a substitute for consultation or advice from a physician and/or healthcare provider. It should not be used to diagnose and treat any diseases. Individuals are encouraged to contact their own private physician or healthcare provider regarding continuation or changes in their symptoms. If you have a serious health problem or should you have any questions about the information found on this site, please call or consult your physician or healthcare provider before taking any action.
Did you know that there are foods that can actually Make Your Back Pain Worse?
People who have back pain reported that they felt much better after they stopped eating the following foods:
- Anything containing caffeine including coffee, tea and sodas.
- Red meats
- Anything containing refined sugar (If you're like me and you have a sweet tooth, this one will be a tough one for you to avoid, do your best.)*grin*
Hot Tub/Jacuzzi Yippeeee!
After doing stretches, one of the best things you can do for your back is to get into a hot tub or jacuzzi. Really.
"What Does It Do?"
The lukewarm to hot water increases circulation so that your muscles get the oxygen, blood and nutrients they need and at the same time warms up and loosens those muscles.
Aaaaaah, just thinkin' about it makes me feel relaxed.
What? You don't have a hot tub or jacuzzi?
You can make do with your own bath tub or a hot shower, but a bath tub is more effective.
P.S. Don't forget the candles, music, the comic section of the newspaper and, of course, your rubber ducky. *grin*
Nope, I'm not talking about taking a bath or about a detergent. I'm talking about a sports rub that you can use to help your muscles relax and feel better.
There are several on the market today: Icy Hot, Bio-Freeze, Bengay and Tiger Balm are some examples.
I use Tiger Balm--the Ultra Strength. The reason I use this one over the others is because it doesn't take much to penetrate the muscles. This stuff helps to loosen, relax and warm up those muscles.
If someone is especially tight, I usually put some Tiger Balm on them before treatment so their muscles have a chance to start loosening up even before I work on them.
Plus they love it--it feels great!
I used to pay a lot of money for each can, and I had to order it from overseas, but I know that some Costco and Sam's Club stores carry it and it's only around $6--what a deal!
Too bad I don't get commission on their sales, considering how many of my patients and clients have gone out and bought some.
*grin* The important thing is that it helps them.
THUMPER-(Nope, Not From "Bambie")
No, not Thumper as in Bambie and Thumper, or Thumper the Kangaroo but Thumper as in a tool that uses what is commonly referred to as percussion massage. It is very effective at getting those muscles to relax.
There are some massage wands that use percussion massage that do a decent job and you can even sometimes find them with adjustable, variable speeds.
The cheapest I've found have been at stores like Costco, Sam's Club, Pay Less, etc.
But the best I've seen and used is one called "The Thumper". This one is more than $20 bucks--they're up over a hundred, some even two hundred dollars. But the cheapie percussion massage wands work okay, so if you're strapped for money it's waaay better than nothing. *grin*
The best part about using a tool like this is that it's easy on you and you can do it all by yourself--you don't need a friend or partner to do it for you.
Instantly Get Your FREE Report Called:
"How A Simple System For Relieving Back Pain Is Silently Rescuing Back Pain Sufferers From Pain, Misery And Surgery Without Even Leaving The House!"
It's easy! Just Go To: http://www.fixyourbackathome.com
Thanks for reading!
Suggestions for Further Reading
- Alzheimer's Disease
- The Anti Aging Process
- Arthritis: Causes, Treatments and Prevention
- Asthma, Diagnosis and Control
- ADHD: Atention Deficit Disorder
- Three Simple Methods to Reduce Your Back Pain!
- Bed Wetting In Children
- Tips for Breast Feeding
- Breast milk or Commercially Prepared Formulas
- Calcium and Vitamin D Combination In Reducing Bone Loss
- Good and Bad Cholesterol and Heart Disease
- One Simple, Yet Effective Stress Test
- Two Exercises You Should Avoid
- A Facelift Without Surgery And For Free
- Four Secrets To A Flat Stomach
- Health Infomation and Resources
- A Get Healthy and Fit Dietary Plan That Works
- Insect Bites and Stings General Prevention Measures
- Dealing With Lifestyle Related Health Disorders in Middle Age
- The Holistic Ayurvedic Approach For a Healthy Life and Beautiful Body
- How to Curb Your Snacking Binges
- Ayurveda, healing system offers unique paradigm of beauty
- The Healing and Revitalizing Powers of Water
- Avoid These Five Common Weight Loss Mistakes
HJ Bond may be contacted at http://www.fixyourbackathome.com email@example.com. Click here to view more of their articles. Instantly! get your FREE Report on "How A Simple System For Relieving Back Pain Is Silently Rescuing Back Pain Sufferers From..." go to http://fixyourbackathome.com to get your report. "HJ" Bond, is a Licensed health professional and has been successful in helping people with back pain who have had little no success with doctors, drugs and surgeries.