Three Times, A Poem
Three times God tried to stop them
On their way to the temple
so that he could help them do
something good and earn his love.
Three times they ignored him
and moved on in a hurry
Thinking they were being
delayed by the interruptions.
Three times they missed to serve
God and show Love and Compassion.
Those who cannot see God in
the living beings they meet, how
can they see him in a dead statue?
Suggestions for Further Reading
- The Life and Teachings of the Buddha
- The Buddha On the Self And Anatta, the Not-Self
- Dhamma - Buddha's Teachings
- The Eightfold Path Of Buddhism
- Concept of Death, Hell and Afterlife in Hinduism
- Dharma, the Moral and Religious Duties of Hinduism
- The Ashtadikpalas, Rulers of Eight Directions
- Hindu Gods - Lord Ganesha
- God and Self in Hinduism
- Religious People of All Faiths Must Unite
- Teaching Faith in Classrooms
- Origin, Definition and Introduction to Hinduism
- The Problems and Status of Women in Hindu Society
- Image Show is Over and Curtains are Drawn Until Next Shwo
- Why Idol Worship or Image Worship is Justified in Hinduism?
Translate the Page