Feel the Silence Within
|| Abundance || Stress || Career || Communication || Concentration || Creativity || Emotions || Self-Esteem || Fear || Happiness || Healing || Intuition || Leadership || Love || Maturity || Meditation || Memory || Mental Health || Peace || Mindfulness || Inspiration || Negotiation || Personality || Planning || PMA || Reading || Relationships || Relaxation || Success || Visualization || The Secret || Master Key System || Videos || Audio || Our Books || Being the Best || Resources ||
Silence means no voice input of any sort. What happens when there is silence? We cannot hear anything from the outside, but the voices inside are what we hear pretty clearly. We can hear ourselves. We can loudly hear to what we think and how we think, if we do.
We do not give much time exploring to who we are, why we are, and how different lives we are connected to, how should we interact, etc. etc. etc.
You can call silence as a great quality time with oneself where one talks with oneself and hear. Do we hear ourselves, it depends.
There are a whole lot of dynamics that are going on in life and so many circles we are moving in, with different dynamics.
It is a common understanding that as we grow we learn and become mature, I have a little disagreement with that, we do learn things but I think we lose a whole lot on the course. I think we lose innocence, we lose trust, we make new beliefs on the experiences we have, we go bitter tremendously, we live in an agitated world, Why?
Why don’t we understand each other, if we do, why people change, just a thought.
We live in an interdependent world, its neither dependent or independent, we all move together, then we move. Just take a look around and we can understand better. How people know different skills and they are working for each other.
I believe we should get to know ourselves better in the silence inside ourselves to know who we are and how we interact and communicate, this is very important to understand all that cause mostly the dynamics are based on that. You cannot expect a person would say kind words if he/she is slapped by you. He/she has the right to hit back. Did you see what just happened? It created a hostile environment. Do we need that? Question for all to answer.
In the organizations there is a new era for managers, which they call as emotional intelligence in which they say that as the first principle, one should know who he/she is. I admire those words and they are true. It just opens one’s eyes on many things, not only on what to do, but on who we are.
Do Feel & Know yourself in the Silence Inside.
Suggestions for Further Reading
- The Power of Determination
- Factors Which Contribute to Happiness
- Mental Maturity and Adult Behavior
- The Power of Your Thoughts
- To Think Outside the Box and Its True Meaning
- How to Avoid Stereotyping People
- Meditation and Levitation
- Enjoying the Simple Pleasures of Life
- 10 Reasons Why Plans Fail
- Thought, Energy and Manifestation
- How to Deal With Unpleasant Situations
- Stop Blaming Others
- Ten Effective Ways to Improve Your Self Esteem
- Determination, The Sustaining Power
- Are you Bored With Your Life?
- What Do You Think Success Means?
- Why People Worship Celebrities and Film Stars?
- Dealing with Adversity
- The Success Mindset
- Why Older Workers Find It Difficult to Get a Job?
- Invite Peace Into Your Life
- How to Practice Forgiveness in Daily Life
- Effective Listening Skills
- Being the Best - A Book on Self-help
- Think Success : Essays on Self-help
- Essays On Dharma
- Esoteric Mystic Hinduism
- Introduction to Hinduism
- Hindu Way of Life
- Essays On Karma
- Hindu Rites and Rituals
- The Origin of The Sanskrit Language
- Symbolism in Hinduism
- Essays on The Upanishads
- Concepts of Hinduism
- Essays on Atman
- Hindu Festivals
- Spiritual Practice
- Right Living
- Yoga of Sorrow
- Mental Health
- Concepts of Buddhism
- General Essays
Author:Butt, Sajjad may be contacted at http://www.keeptheheartsalive.com
Translate the Page