My Nine Success Secrets
|| Abundance || Stress || Career || Communication || Concentration || Creativity || Emotions || Self-Esteem || Fear || Happiness || Healing || Intuition || Leadership || Love || Maturity || Meditation || Memory || Mental Health || Peace || Mindfulness || Inspiration || Negotiation || Personality || Planning || PMA || Reading || Relationships || Relaxation || Success || Visualization || The Secret || Master Key System || Videos || Audio || Our Books || Being the Best || Resources ||
These nine success secrets apply to anything you do in life, not just to doing business offline or online.
First: LOVE is the foundation of everything--love for whatever you do and for others. "To be a genius means to do what you love doing." --Johann Sebastian Bach
Second: Living and dying from moment to moment is the key to happiness: live each day as if it were your last. Your past is unimportant, your future no one knows; you are the master of your destiny.
Third: Be honest and take responsibility for everything you think, say, and do.
Fourth: Focus on your goal, which has to be bold but reachable, and take action. The time for action is today, not tomorrow.
Fifth: Be different. Doing what everybody is doing leads to mediocrity. If you can stand alone, then no fad, no arm-twisting, no peer pressure will sway the foundation of your being.
Sixth: Never give up: be convinced you will succeed and you will. But keep it simple--simplicity is the mark of a true genius. And smell the flowers: life is not a race and the journey is as important as the destination.
Seventh: Never stop learning. Read, get training, develop skills until you're ready to kick the bucket. Look, listen, learn, laugh, live, love.
Eighth: Without good physical and mental health you can do little in life. Exercise. Enjoy nature. Eat to live. Keep away from junk food and recreational drugs: coffee, tobacco, alcohol, cocaine, meth, etc. These drugs are sapping people worldwide of their energy and are killing them daily.
Ninth: Don't take yourself too seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself; if you do you will be laughing all the way to the bank in no time. Sense of humor is the elixir that will keep your mind young and creative. ;)
Suggestions for Further Reading
- The Power of Determination
- Factors Which Contribute to Happiness
- Mental Maturity and Adult Behavior
- The Power of Your Thoughts
- To Think Outside the Box and Its True Meaning
- How to Avoid Stereotyping People
- Meditation and Levitation
- Enjoying the Simple Pleasures of Life
- 10 Reasons Why Plans Fail
- Thought, Energy and Manifestation
- How to Deal With Unpleasant Situations
- Stop Blaming Others
- Ten Effective Ways to Improve Your Self Esteem
- Determination, The Sustaining Power
- Are you Bored With Your Life?
- What Do You Think Success Means?
- Why People Worship Celebrities and Film Stars?
- Dealing with Adversity
- The Success Mindset
- Why Older Workers Find It Difficult to Get a Job?
- Invite Peace Into Your Life
- How to Practice Forgiveness in Daily Life
- Effective Listening Skills
- Being the Best - A Book on Self-help
- Think Success : Essays on Self-help
- Essays On Dharma
- Esoteric Mystic Hinduism
- Introduction to Hinduism
- Hindu Way of Life
- Essays On Karma
- Hindu Rites and Rituals
- The Origin of The Sanskrit Language
- Symbolism in Hinduism
- Essays on The Upanishads
- Concepts of Hinduism
- Essays on Atman
- Hindu Festivals
- Spiritual Practice
- Right Living
- Yoga of Sorrow
- Mental Health
- Concepts of Buddhism
- General Essays
Translate the Page