Thought, Energy and Manifestation
As Mankind continues to dig deeper below the hollow shell of his physical existence he continues to rediscover things about himself that were once taken for granted by his forefathers, but have long been lost or cast aside.
It seems that every year research uncovers seemingly new capabilities of the human mind, many of which seem magical by normal physical standards.
Manifestation, while often misunderstood, is the capability of a normal human being to create a physical change in his existence through the power of focused energy. The source of this energy is the human mind, and the effects have been scientifically proven in the field of Quantum Physics.
The majority of people on this planet have been raised with the self evident belief that nothing happens without action. Buildings do not spring from the earth, cloth does not grow on trees, and crops do not spring forth every year because we need to be fed.
Human beings must trade time and physical energy in order for these things to materialize. The same thing occurs to us on a personal level every day of our lives. We do not awaken every morning fully bathed and clothed in clean garments.
Our mouths do not have a wash and rinse cycle for our teeth. Money does not appear waiting to trade for the next necessity or service. These are all the end results of physical energy focused in the present to produce a desired result in the future.
Energy, simply stated, is the ability to produce change. This is a universal fact which is evidenced every day from our sun to the smallest atomic particle.
Thought, as created in the human mind, is energy. When we concentrate our thoughts, we focus more energy to the task of producing a desired result. Would you be surprised to learn that this concentrated thought energy could produce results outside of the boundaries of our physical mind?
Are you living a life that meets your level of satisfaction? Do you live with sub-standard physical health?
Are you completely satisfied with your outward physical appearance?
Do you have the self-confidence to face the challenges of everyday living and to change the circumstances which seem to suck the life from your very soul?
Would you like to know the satisfaction of always having enough money?
If you discovered that every human being already had the capability to change all of these situations and more, would you devote a small amount of time to recreate your life?
Manifestation is the name given to the process of producing a change in our physical environment through the power of focused mental energy.
Manifestation is not accomplished by spending hours in deep meditation, but occurs as a result of retraining our everyday thought processes. The manifested results are not wishful thinking, but scientific fact.
I would like to offer a free, powerful ebook to anyone interested in exploring the life changing results of Manifestation. It is available for download from my website.
Suggestions for Further Reading
- Prosperity and Abundance
- Anger Management
- Stress Reduction and Management Techniques
- Career Planning and Development
- Developing Communication Skills
- Concentration Practice
- Creativity and Innovation
- Coping With Emotions
- Positive Self-Esteem
- Coping With Fear and Anxiety
- The Experience of Happiness
- Using and Improving Intuition
- Leadership Skills
- Love and Love Relationships
- Mental Maturity
- Meditation, Concentration and Mindfulness
- Memory Techniques
- Mental Health
- Mental Peace
- This Page on Mental Peace Has Moved
- Mindfulness Practice
- Self-help Inspiration
- Negotiation Skills
- Personality Development
- Planning, Prioritizing and Budgeting
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Reading Skills
- Building Relationships
- Relaxation and Stress Reduction
- Silence and Healingm
- Achieving Success
- Visualization Techniques
- The Secret of the Ages by Robert Collier, Index Of Chapters
- The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel
- Self-help Videos - Hinduwebsite.com
- Self-help, Free Audio Downloads
- Think Success: A Book on Self-help
- Being the Best - A Book on Self-help
- Manifesting With the Power of Positive Thinking
- Overcoming Depression With Positive Thinking
- Positive Thinking Alone is not Sufficient
- The Power of Positive Thinking in Daily Life
- Postive Action - Just Do It
- Positive Thinking in Home Based Business
- Positive Thinking Requires Effort and Right Attitude
- Positive Thinking For Attention Deficit Disorder
- The Problem of Low Self-esteem
- Living in the Present and Enjoying Life
- When You Are Criticized
- When You Lose Your Job
Translate the Page