Welcome to Hinduwebsite.com. Your use of Hinduwebsite.com, or any other domain name that is pointed to Hinduwebsite.com, or the services, information or data (collectively, "Information") provided from Hinduwebsite.com and or from any of its sister domains owned by its owners or partners or both (collectively hereafter referred as "Hinduwebsite" or "the website" or "site"), is subject to the following terms and conditions. When you use this site or the affiliate links, the shopping center or message boards or any other services, or information, or links provided there from, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions attached hereto.
You are agreeing to the condition that you are using the website purely at your own risk and with full awareness of this agreement and the consequences involved and that you cannot hold Hinduwebsite.com, or its owners or any of its aliases or mirror sites or domains or other domains owned by its owners that are linked from here, responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any of the actions and transactions you might make or attempt to make from the website or intend to make or have already made with the affiliate vendors through the links provided from this website.
You are agreeing to the condition that you will not hold Hinduwebsite.com responsible for any agreement, understanding, business partnership or relationship entered by you or your representatives in any manner directly or indirectly with any merchant partner, visitor, advertiser, email subscriber you might come into contact with through Hinduwebsite.com or QJMail.com, their mirror sites or alias sites or other domains owned by their owners. It is your sole responsibility to verify all the details and antecedents before venturing into any business deals or partnerships with others from or through these websites.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions set forth here, either in part or in whole, please do not use the website or any information or service contained therein. By using the website and or the information contained therein you are agreeing to the terms set forth below.
For the purposes of this agreement, Hinduwebsite shall mean Hinduwebsite or Hinduwebsite.com or its sister domains, its owners, administrators, employees, representatives and or any other person, persons, groups or groups, associations, or partners who are directly or contractually associated with its maintenance, administration and operations.
Affiliate or vendor or affiliate vendor shall mean any other website, web page, merchant, vendor, product, service, information, free or otherwise, to which a link has been provided from any of the pages contained in Hinduwebsite.com directly or indirectly, explicitly, or implicitly.
Use of links: The information contained in this website has been compiled based on the information available from the companies mentioned. While we made every effort to ascertain their validity, we cannot guarantee availability of these offers, nor the accuracy of the advertisement, nor the availability of the links. Promotions and special offers are subject to cancellation, end or change without notice. Please verify the availability of any offers you are interested in, before you make any decision.
Links to Third-Party web sites are provided for member convenience only. Hinduwebsite.com does not endorse nor support the content of third party links. Any website you visit by a link from this site is solely the responsibility of the vendor, merchant, or other party providing the site. Links that may be accessed via this site are for the convenience of browsers only. We are not responsible for the content, privacy or security of the third-party web sites. The content of, including materials and information contained on, any site to which you link from this site is solely the responsibility of the provider of that web site. Hinduwebsite.com is not responsible for any such third party content that may be accessed via this site, nor the organizations publishing those sites, and hereby disclaims any responsibility for such content. Any transactions that you enter into with a vendor, merchant or other party listed in this site or linked from this site are solely between you and that vendor, merchant or other party.
Use of Site. All offers and promotions on this site are subject to change and or cancellation without notice. Hinduwebsite.com merely provides links to its affiliate sites and has no control over the legality of any coupons, sale, marketing strategies, customer service, advertisements, or the offers made by the vendors, the ability of any of the vendors to complete the sales transactions in accordance with the offers, or the quality or quantity of the goods offered by the said vendors. Hinduwebsite has no control over whether vendors will honor the offers shown on this site and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this site. In the event you have a dispute with a vendor in any way relating to this site or the use of information from this site, you agree to waive and release Hinduwebsite from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages (actual and consequential), losses, costs or expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, disclosed and undisclosed relating to that dispute.
Use of Information: Hinduwebsite does not guarantee the accuracy or validity or reliability of any information provided from its Webpages. Information presented at Hinduwebsite.com is for information and educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease nor to be relied upon as a substitute for your own research or independent advice. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER OR A SPECIALIST IN THE SUBJECT MATTER BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION. No responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions, or misleading statements on Hinduwebsite Webpages or any site to which these pages connect.
REMOVAL OF LINKS Hinduwebsite occasionally receives requests from people to remove or alter links from the website or the link services or the directories. Hinduwebsite reserves the right to address such requests individually and cannot guarantee that such requests will be complied. Hinduwebsite.com shall not be held responsible if such requests are not complied with for reasons within or beyond its control.
Email Subscriptions: Hinduwebsite.com or QJMail.com have no control over the persons and entities who subscribe to the free email service provided from the website. Hinduwebsite and its partner sites have no access to the personal information about these persons and entities who visit the websites, subscribe and use the free email service. You agree to accept any email reference from any of these subscribers by way of an email address or any other information for your business transactions purely at your own risk and you cannot hold Hinduwebsite responsible for any losses or fraudulent dealings or damages caused by them or disputes arising out of your interaction with them merely because they have an email address from our websites. It shall be your responsibility to collect all the relevant information from these subscribers before entering into any agreement or understanding with them.
Hinduwebsite.com neither endorses these products, sites and resources nor has any control over them. Hinduwebsite.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource that has been mentioned in this forum.
REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY Certain of the Products and Services
will require the user to register and provide certain data. In consideration
of use of such Products and Services, in registering and providing
such data, you represent and warrant that: (a) the information about
yourself is true, accurate, current, and complete (apart from optional
items) as required by various Hinduwebsite registration forms ("Registration
Data") and (b) you will maintain and promptly update the Registration
Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide
any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete,
or Hinduwebsite has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information
is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Hinduwebsite has
the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and
all current or future use of the Products and Services.
Prohibited Conduct: The Products and Services may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Products and Services are being made available. You agree that you will not use the products and services offered at Hinduwebsite.com to:
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content, or select any member or user name or email address, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that promotes illegal activity, including without limitation the provision of instructions for illegal activity.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that exploits the images of children under 18 years of age, or that discloses personally identifying information belonging to children under 18 years of age.
- Harm minors in any other way.
- Make any sexual request on behalf of a minor or make any sexual request of a minor.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another.
- Collect or store personally identifying information about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Hinduwebsite.com official, employee, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through the Products and Services.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that facilitates hacking.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to
any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark,
trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights")
of any party, or contributing to inducing or facilitating such
infringement. This prohibition shall include, without limitation,
the following forms of software piracy:
- Making available copyrighted software or other Content that has had the copyright protection removed.
- Making available serial numbers for software that can be used to illegally validate or register software.
- Making available tools that can be used for no purpose other than for "cracking" software or other copyrighted Content.
- Making available any software files for which the user does not own the copyright or have the legal right to make available.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that contains software viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Products and Services or the Hinduwebsite Network.
- Use automated means, including additional computers, software and scripts, to enhance play in Hinduwebsite games and promotions.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or the like to download data from any Hinduwebsite database.
- Conduct your own contests and promotions.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content regarding any raffle, contest or game requiring a fee by participants.
- Modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, link, display or in any way exploit any Content from any Hinduwebsite database, including, without limitation, by incorporating data from any Hinduwebsite database into any e-mail or "white pages" products or serviced, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-site applications, web-based, or otherwise.
- Sell, distribute, or make any commercial use of data obtained from any Hinduwebsite database or make any other use of data from any Hinduwebsite database in a manner which could be expected to offend the person for whom the data is relevant.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Products and Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Products and Services or servers or networks connected to the Products and Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Products and Services.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Use the Products or Services to sell, purchase, or offer to sell or purchase any registered or unregistered securities.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that is false, misleading, or designed to manipulate any equity, security, or other market.
- Disobey any Hinduwebsite employee or representative or interfere with any action by any Hinduwebsite employee or representative to redress any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Access the Products and Services after your account or access has been terminated by Hinduwebsite.
- Fail to complete any transaction after submitting an order to purchase any goods or services from individual Merchants in Hinduwebsite Shop or from any seller in Hinduwebsite Auctions, subject to the individual Merchant's or seller's terms and conditions governing such transactions.
- Submit any order to purchase goods or services from individual Merchants in Hinduwebsite Shop or from any seller in Hinduwebsite Auctions where you do not intend to complete the transaction.
- Purchase any goods or services that you are prohibited from purchasing or possessing by any law applicable to you in your jurisdiction. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all such laws shall be the user's alone. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase such goods or services.
- Use any software deployed in connection with the Products and Services to process data as a service to other entities without the express written consent of Hinduwebsite or the party from whom such software may be licensed.
- Decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or sublicense any software deployed in connection with the Products and Services.
- Engage in manipulative bidding through Hinduwebsite Auctions, such as by making bids solely for the purpose of instigating other bidders to withdraw bids and then retracting your bid to bid at a lower price or by using multiple accounts to drive up bidding on items you are offering for sale.
- Advertise, offer for sale, or sell any item you are prohibited from advertising or selling by any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including regulations having the force of law.
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material, or act in any manner, that is offensive to the Hinduwebsite Network community or the spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
- Advertise, offer for sale, or sell any of the following
- Any firearms, explosives, or weapons.
- Any food that is not packaged or does not comply with all laws governing the sale of food to consumers by commercial merchants.
- Any alcoholic beverages.
- Any tobacco products for human consumption, including, without limitation, cigarettes and cigars.
- Any items that are indecent or obscene, that are hateful or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, that contain child pornography, that are otherwise pornographic in nature, or are harmful to minors.
- Any controlled substances or pharmaceuticals.
- Any items that are counterfeit or stolen.
- Any dangerous items.
- Any goods or services that do not, in fact, exist.
- Any registered or unregistered securities.
- Any items that violate or infringe the rights of other parties.
- Any items that you do not have the legal right to sell.
- Any items where paying Hinduwebsite any of the required transactional or listing fees would cause Hinduwebsite to violate any law.
You acknowledge and agree that the Hinduwebsite.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation), in their sole discretion, to refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any Content that is available via the Products and Services at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without notice. Without limitation Hinduwebsite.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation), in their sole discretion, to refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any Content that violates the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable as determined by Hinduwebsite.com, in its sole discretion. Hinduwebsite.com may also terminate access to, or membership in, the Hinduwebsite.com Forums or any portion thereof, for violating these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by or obtained through the use of the Hinduwebsite.com Forum, including without limitation, information posted on message boards.
General Disclaimer: Hinduwebsite.com strives to provide quality information. However, Hinduwebsite.com does not make any guarantee of the validity of the information, which is provided here or elsewhere in good will, without any implied warranty of fitness for any purpose or use whatsoever. None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators or anyone else connected with Hinduwebsite in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
OPEN DIRECTORY DISCLAIMER Hinduwebsite makes available certain content through the Open Directory. The directories, and the underlying content, are created entirely by other parties and are solely the responsibility of such other parties. Consequently, Hinduwebsite cannot, and does not, represent or warrant the reliability, accuracy, and truthfulness of that content. Although periodically Hinduwebsite may attempt to verify the accuracy of information in the Open Directory, neither Hinduwebsite nor its agents shall be held liable for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or inaccuracies in the links or any information in the Open Directory. In addition, Hinduwebsite has no control over whether that content is of a nature that users will find inoffensive, tasteful and otherwise acceptable. Hinduwebsite has NO responsibility for such content; rather, it is merely providing access to such content as a service to you. Just as when you purchase a product or service in any setting, you should exercise appropriate discretion, good judgment and caution in accessing content on the Open Directory and in taking any actions based upon that content. You bear all risk associated with any content that you access. Your accessing of any content through the Open Directory service is subject to your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you proceed to use the Open Directory, you thereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability set forth in capitalized letters in this page apply to the Open Directory.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE By using the Hinduwebsite.com or its related web sites you agree to indemnify the owners of Hinduwebsite.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, and licensors and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from your use of the Hinduwebsite.com and related web sites, your use of the Products and Services, or your submission of ideas and/or related materials to Hinduwebsite or from any person's use of any account or password you maintain with any portion of the Hinduwebsite, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you. By using the Hinduwebsite, using the Products and Services, or submitting any ideas and/or related materials to Hinduwebsite, you are hereby agreeing to release Hinduwebsite and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and licensors from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that you may have against them arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or to the Products and Services or to any disputes regarding use of ideas and/or related materials submitted to Hinduwebsite. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LAWS THAT MAY LIMIT THE EFFICACY OF SUCH RELEASES.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT Hinduwebsite offers access to numerous third party web pages and content available over the Internet. In overwhelming majority instances, including, but not limited to, sites displayed as search results or contained within a directory of links, Hinduwebsite has no control whatsoever over the content of such sites. In other instances, including, but not limited to, web pages hosted on Hinduwebsite Servers or provided to Hinduwebsite by third parties, Hinduwebsite may set guidelines for what may appear on such web pages and may engage in certain screening, but generally exercises no control over the content of such web pages and is unable to police all such content. Third party content accessible through Hinduwebsite from such sources is developed by people over whom Hinduwebsite exercises no control. The search results that appear on Hinduwebsite are automated, and Hinduwebsite cannot and does not screen the sites before including them in the automated search results. Accordingly, neither Hinduwebsite nor its licensors assume any responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to Hinduwebsite in any web page. In instances where Hinduwebsite does review the sites that are displayed in directories, indices, and/or references, or where Hinduwebsite makes available directories, indices, and/or references of sites compiled by third parties, the content located at such sites was developed by third parties, and review of such sites by Hinduwebsite, if any, is narrowly limited to that which is necessary for compiling the particular set of links.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR MINORS In cases where you have authorized
a minor to use the Products and Services, you recognize that you
are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor;
(ii) controlling the minor's access to and use of the Products
and Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOME AREAS OF THE HINDUWEBSITE MAY CONTAIN
MATERIAL THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR MINORS.
Warranty Disclaimer. THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR DATA (COLLECTIVELY, "INFORMATION") MADE AVAILABLE AT HINDUWEBSITE.COM ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Hinduwebsite.com expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Hinduwebsite.com shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for whatsoever damage or loss or injury resulting from the Information or any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information or the lack of information available on Hinduwebsite.com. Hinduwebsite.com makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Hinduwebsite.com makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, "Hinduwebsite.com" shall include Hinduwebsite.com and other domains pointed, or other websites owned by its owner, its partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND
AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HINDUWEBSITE OR ITS OWNERS
OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING
NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S
USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. SUCH
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE
DAMAGES (EVEN IF HINDUWEBSITE OR ITS OWNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL
APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE
ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS
AND SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION
OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY
SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, HINDUWEBSITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY TO ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY LOSS OF ACCESS TO, DELETION OF, FAILURE TO STORE, FAILURE TO BACK UP, OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER WEB PAGES OR OTHER CONTENT STORED THROUGHOUT HINDUWEBSITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HINDUWEBSITE OR ITS LICENSORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR LOSS OF OR FLUCTUATIONS IN HEAT, LIGHT, OR AIR CONDITIONING.
Remedies. The sole and exclusive remedy of any party against Hinduwebsite.com by reason of a breach or default by Hinduwebsite.com of any of its obligations shall be a return of any fees which have been paid to Hinduwebsite.com by such party.
Jurisdiction: Unless expressly stated to the contrary elsewhere within the Products and Services, all legal issues arising from or related to the use of the Products and Services shall be construed in accordance with, and all questions with respect thereto shall be determined by, the laws of the Commonwealth of Ohio applicable to contracts entered into and wholly to be performed within said state and any action in relation thereof shall be initiated and maintained exclusively in a forum of competent jurisdiction in the state of Ohio. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or any user's use of the Products and Services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Columbus, Ohio, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into in any state or federal court in Columbus, Ohio having jurisdiction thereof. Any party seeking temporary or preliminary injunctive relief may do so in any state or federal court in Ohio having jurisdiction thereof. Except as set forth above, the state and federal courts of Ohio shall be the exclusive forum and venue to resolve disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or any user's use of the Products and Services. By using the Products and Services and thereby agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, users consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts in Ohio with respect to all such disputes.
CHANGES IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CHANGES IN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES Hinduwebsite reserves the right to modify the Products and Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate the Products and Services. Hinduwebsite reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, without notice. Please review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes
Before participating in any offers and/or promotions, please read the fine print associated with it and verify independently that any merchant you are doing business with is legitimate and reputable. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.
Suggestions for Further Reading
- World Fact Book, Almanac and Special Events
- The History of Money
- Online Encyclopedias
- Hinduwebsite - FREE online EBooks and Texts
- Historical Events, Birthdays And Quotations
- Facts and Figures
- Hinduwebsite.com - The Best of Philosophy and Philosophers
- Hinduwebsite.com - Selected Quotations
- Hinduwebsite Books
- Health Information and Resources - Hinduwebsite.com
- Hinduwebsite Product Offers
- Free Magazines and Subscriptions
- Newspaper Subscriptions
- Designer Handbags, Sunglasses, Wallets, Purses, Italian Charms
- Hinduwebsite.com - The General Encyclopedia
- Essays On Dharma
- Esoteric Mystic Hinduism
- Introduction to Hinduism
- Hindu Way of Life
- Essays On Karma
- Hindu Rites and Rituals
- The Origin of The Sanskrit Language
- Symbolism in Hinduism
- Essays on The Upanishads
- Concepts of Hinduism
- Essays on Atman
- Hindu Festivals
- Spiritual Practice
- Right Living
- Yoga of Sorrow
- Mental Health
- Concepts of Buddhism
- General Essays
Translate the Page