Hinduwebsite - Talks and Speeches on Spirirtuality
Note: You may download these audios freely. However, if you want to use them on your website or blog, please read the copyright notice below. This page is configured for the latest browsers. The player may not work in some browsers. You can listen to more of these podcasts by visiting our Podcast Website: SRUTAM.COM
Featured Speeches and Podcasts
The Power of Truth in Self-awareness
Centering in Your Witness Consciousness
I am Jayaram
Death is a Phase in the Journey of Life
What is True Surrender?
The Sense Organs
What is Your Natural State of Mind?
If Peace Is All You Want
What is True Renuncation?
The Two Paths of Life - Materialism and Spirituality
What is Kaivalya?
How to Prepare For the Difficulties of Spiritual Life
The Difficulties of Spiritual Life
How to Engage Your Mind in Spirituality?
Awakening to the Silence
To Be Like a Flower In The Winds of Life
Coping With Emotions With Meditation and Visualization
Morality and Nature in Good Vs. Evil
Morality and Religion
The Importance of Sorrow
The Truth Inside You
Learning and Humility
Don't look for happiness at the end of the journey
Is the World An Illusion?
Higher or Hidden Intelligence
Are You Serious and Committed to Happiness?
Is Right Always Right?
A World Without Mirrors
You are a Bubble in the Ocean of Existence
Creating Harmony in You
Learning From Nature Through Observation
It is Good That We Are Not Omniscient
Seven Steps to Inner Silence
Suggestions for Further Reading
- The Concept of Atman or Eternal Soul in Hinduism
- The Problem of Maya Or Illusion and How To Deal With It
- Belief In Atman, The Eternal Soul Or The Inner Self
- Brahman, The Highest God Of Hinduism
- The Bhagavad Gita Original Translations
- The Bhagavadgita, Philosophy and Concepts
- Bhakti yoga or the Yoga of Devotion
- Hinduism And The Evolution of Life And Consciousness
- Origin, Definition and Introduction to Hinduism
- Hinduism, Way of Life, Beliefs and Practices
- Symbolic Significance of Numbers in Hinduism
- The Belief of Reincarnation of Soul in Hinduism
- The True Meaning Of Renunciation According To Hinduism
- The Symbolic Significance of Puja Or Worship In Hinduism
- Introduction to the Upanishads of Hinduism
- Origin, Principles, Practice and Types of Yoga
- Hinduism and the Belief in one God
Copyright: You are free to download these audios and use them for your personal use. You may also use them on your website with attribution stating Hinduwebsite.com as the original provider. However, you cannot alter the original audio, make your own remix copies, publish the text, or use them to create videos. Commercial use of these audios is strictly prohibited. Commercial use constitutes receipt of financial benefits through direct or indirect use of the files (through sale, licensing, ad banners, etc.) Hinduwebsite.com is entitled to proprietary and copyright protection for these audio files. Anyone responsible for any violations against such rights may be sued by Hinduwebsite.com, its owners, or agents.
Translate the Page