Hinduwebsite - Talks and Speeches on Hinduism
Note: You may download these audios freely. However, if you want to use them on your website or blog, please read the copyright notice below. This page is configured for the latest browsers. The player may not work in some browsers. You can listen to more of these podcasts by visiting our Podcast Website: SRUTAM.COM
Featured Speeches and Podcasts
The Resilience of Hindus?
Does God Possess a Specific Name and Form?
An Important Lesson From the Bhagavadgita
Brahman in Vedic Tradition
Basic Concepts of Saivism
The Two Paths of Life - Materialism and Spirituality
Atman, the Individual Self
Significance of the Vedas in Hinduism
A Note on the Translation of the Chandogya Upanishad
Life and Death - Symbolism of Shiva in the Body
What is Kaivalya?
Symbolism of Goddess Lakshmi
Should Hinduism Be Called Sanatana Dharma
Maya - Is the World An Illusion?
An Introduction to Manusmriti
Why are Religions So Destructive?
Nature's Secret is Our Eternal Dharma
Experiences in translating the Selected Upanishads
Panca Darshanas - The Five Means to Knowledge
Ganesha As Intelligence, The Mahat Tattva
The Nature of Suffering
Suggestions for Further Reading
- The Concept of Atman or Eternal Soul in Hinduism
- The Problem of Maya Or Illusion and How To Deal With It
- Belief In Atman, The Eternal Soul Or The Inner Self
- Brahman, The Highest God Of Hinduism
- The Bhagavad Gita Original Translations
- The Bhagavadgita, Philosophy and Concepts
- Bhakti yoga or the Yoga of Devotion
- Hinduism And The Evolution of Life And Consciousness
- Origin, Definition and Introduction to Hinduism
- Hinduism, Way of Life, Beliefs and Practices
- Symbolic Significance of Numbers in Hinduism
- The Belief of Reincarnation of Soul in Hinduism
- The True Meaning Of Renunciation According To Hinduism
- The Symbolic Significance of Puja Or Worship In Hinduism
- Introduction to the Upanishads of Hinduism
- Origin, Principles, Practice and Types of Yoga
- Hinduism and the Belief in one God
Copyright: You are free to download these audios and use them for your personal use. You may also use them on your website with attribution stating Hinduwebsite.com as the original provider. However, you cannot alter the original audio, make your own remix copies, publish the text, or use them to create videos. Commercial use of these audios is strictly prohibited. Commercial use constitutes receipt of financial benefits through direct or indirect use of the files (through sale, licensing, ad banners, etc.) Hinduwebsite.com is entitled to proprietary and copyright protection for these audio files. Anyone responsible for any violations against such rights may be sued by Hinduwebsite.com, its owners, or agents.
Translate the Page