Internet, Digital Fax Services
Online fax services help you save money on paper, toner, long distance charges and fax machine maintenance. Besides you can access your messages from anywhere which is advantageous if you operate your business from multiple locations or travel frequently.
Besides, with the advances in web based technologies, it is now easier to send faxes digitally rather than through traditional methods, either by installing software in your personal computer or by using web based services that do not require any software installation or even a computer of your own.
With the online fax services you have to use your email address to send your outbound messages and a local phone number or a toll free number (provided by the fax service) to receive inbound fax messages sent by others which are then sent to your designated email address either in a document format or image format. You can also send or receive messages directly from their websites by using a web based form. Many online fax services enable sending fax messages to your cell phones, pagers, PDAs and other handheld devices.
Most services make a provision to store your messages in their databases up to a certain time so that you can organize them and retrieve them according to your convenience. Some companies provide these services free, while others charge a nominal fees, usually either on monthly basis or on annual basis or per document basis. If you are not interested in sending faxes but only receiving them, you can limit your expenses by opting for inbound message service only. One of the best ways to become acquainted with these services is to take advantage of their 30 day free trial period during which you can test their features and take an appropriate decision to continue or not. Apart from sending and receiving fax messages to and from individual addresses, you can subscribe to broadcasting services to send your fax messages simultaneously to hundreds of destinations. Different types of fax services and the websites where you can find them are listed below.
These links have been provided for informational purposes only. We have not evaluated them. Hinduwebsite.com does not have any relationship with them. Some of the links may be outdated as they have not been recently updated.
Following are some of the benefits of using Fax Messaging and Fax Broadcasting Services
- - Easy to use interfaces and ease of operations.
- - Cost benefits
- - Advantages in storing and organizing.
- - Save money on paper, toner and fax machine maintenance
- - mAvailable to multiple personnel in any location through the web site and/or email and or desktop.
- - Messages can be accessed from anywhere with internet connection.
- - Advantages of customization.
- - Your telephone lines will remain free for other services.
Suggestions for Further Reading
- Common Gateway Interface - CGI
- CRM, Customer Relationship Management
- Data Warehouse and Data Mining Technologies
- Relational Databases
- DHTML Scripts - Resources For Dynamic Websites
- Domain Name Registration Services
- Ecommerce and Online Store Solutions
- Online Marketing Solutions and Promotions
- Essays on Information Technology
- Free Software, Tools and Applications
- Computer and Web Graphics
- HyperText Markup Language
- Html Tools for World Wide Web
- Java Programming language, Tutorials, Tools and Applets
- Computer Networks
- Computer Operating Systems
- OS X Mountain Lion and Parallels Desktop For Mac
- Perl Scripts - Resources for CGI and Perl Programming
- Programming Languages
- Project Management
- Search Engines and SEO
- Web design and Website development
- Best Web Hosting Services
- Web Resources and Web Tools
- Web Tools And Web Resources For The Web Masters
- Essays On Dharma
- Esoteric Mystic Hinduism
- Introduction to Hinduism
- Hindu Way of Life
- Essays On Karma
- Hindu Rites and Rituals
- The Origin of The Sanskrit Language
- Symbolism in Hinduism
- Essays on The Upanishads
- Concepts of Hinduism
- Essays on Atman
- Hindu Festivals
- Spiritual Practice
- Right Living
- Yoga of Sorrow
- Mental Health
- Concepts of Buddhism
- General Essays
Disclaimer: The external links provided herein are third-party links. We do not have any control over them and we cannot guarantee their accuracy or their authenticity. The links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Hinduwebsite.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Hinduwebsite.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Any transactions that you enter into with a vendor, merchant or other party listed in this site or linked from this site are solely between you and that vendor, merchant or other party. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
Translate the Page